About in shade
A cocktail of personality traits hard to digest for some but ultimately soothing for those who can. I observe, enjoy, travel, interact, photograph, dance, contemplate, write and love my way through this life's countless occurrences. This blog is a way to share with the world and its people some of the treasures they give me every day.
- End-of-the-Year Musings 2015: Magic, Gratitude and Memories.
- The Holiday Check-list of the Non-celebrating Bunch :)
- Lost in Time…
- Scandinavia in a Week – Because, Well, Why Not? Amsterdam-Copenhagen-Kjerag-Stockholm-Helsinki, September 2013
- I suspect I’m not entirely right in the head…
- A Devilish Week in Spain – from Les Santes in Mataro to a Sunrise at Shoko Club in Barcelona.
- 60km on a cross bike… Because why not? Aka ‘day trip to Lhota lake’.
- Laia: Zoukeira who cannot be trusted? Decide for yourselves, but you’ve been warned.
- How to lose a client in 10 seconds
- Call me, baby!
- Just another manic Wednesday…
- We can do the “Harlem Shake”! Aka “just another normal weekend”…
- Swans and philosophy: the little things in life.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Dancers or not, we are all people with our specific traits and levels of trustworthiness, manners of treating others and dealing with made promises and arrangements. Several months into one long and unpleasant story, it is time to warn our … Continue reading
Dear all, I would love to wish you a very successful 2013! To avoid double-entries, here is the link to this year’s New Year’s Eve Message to the World :).
██ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ███ █████ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██ ████████ ██████ ████████████ ████████ ██████ ██████████, ██ ████ ██████████ ██ ██ ████ ██████████ ██ ██ ████ ████████ ██████ ██ ████ ██████████ … Continue reading
June 15 began in no manner that would suggest how it would end. Specifically, besides a few errands, most of the day was spent at a tea house with a shisha and a conversation counterpart. But then it turned out … Continue reading