About in shade
A cocktail of personality traits hard to digest for some but ultimately soothing for those who can. I observe, enjoy, travel, interact, photograph, dance, contemplate, write and love my way through this life's countless occurrences. This blog is a way to share with the world and its people some of the treasures they give me every day.
- End-of-the-Year Musings 2015: Magic, Gratitude and Memories.
- The Holiday Check-list of the Non-celebrating Bunch :)
- Lost in Time…
- Scandinavia in a Week – Because, Well, Why Not? Amsterdam-Copenhagen-Kjerag-Stockholm-Helsinki, September 2013
- I suspect I’m not entirely right in the head…
- A Devilish Week in Spain – from Les Santes in Mataro to a Sunrise at Shoko Club in Barcelona.
- 60km on a cross bike… Because why not? Aka ‘day trip to Lhota lake’.
- Laia: Zoukeira who cannot be trusted? Decide for yourselves, but you’ve been warned.
- How to lose a client in 10 seconds
- Call me, baby!
- Just another manic Wednesday…
- We can do the “Harlem Shake”! Aka “just another normal weekend”…
- Swans and philosophy: the little things in life.
Tag Archives: TED
Greetings to everyone from the first day of 2012! I was wondering what type of a message to release into the world at the new symbolic beginning cornerstone and the message actually fell into my hands all by itself. Thus, … Continue reading
I just ran across this talk and it is amazing, inspiring and humbling to follow the line of thought of people like this. The technology presented in this talk will blow your mind – enjoy 🙂 Part 1 Part 2 … Continue reading
Ever had to ‘waste’ your time typing in those computer-generated words called ‘captchas’? Little did you know, you were contributing by your efforts to the spread of human knowledge!!! Another project by that same guy explains how you can learn … Continue reading