About in shade
A cocktail of personality traits hard to digest for some but ultimately soothing for those who can. I observe, enjoy, travel, interact, photograph, dance, contemplate, write and love my way through this life's countless occurrences. This blog is a way to share with the world and its people some of the treasures they give me every day.
- End-of-the-Year Musings 2015: Magic, Gratitude and Memories.
- The Holiday Check-list of the Non-celebrating Bunch :)
- Lost in Time…
- Scandinavia in a Week – Because, Well, Why Not? Amsterdam-Copenhagen-Kjerag-Stockholm-Helsinki, September 2013
- I suspect I’m not entirely right in the head…
- A Devilish Week in Spain – from Les Santes in Mataro to a Sunrise at Shoko Club in Barcelona.
- 60km on a cross bike… Because why not? Aka ‘day trip to Lhota lake’.
- Laia: Zoukeira who cannot be trusted? Decide for yourselves, but you’ve been warned.
- How to lose a client in 10 seconds
- Call me, baby!
- Just another manic Wednesday…
- We can do the “Harlem Shake”! Aka “just another normal weekend”…
- Swans and philosophy: the little things in life.
Tag Archives: University
Great news for all the knowledge-savvy people out there: some good quality stuff IS out there for FREE! Take advantage! 1. COURSERA WHAT Coursera strives to make education accessible to anyone. HOW Free courses online from world-class universities, including Princeton University and the … Continue reading →